- Military Service Member and Veteran Self Reports of Efficacy of Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation for Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Insomnia, and Depression. Army Medical Department Journal. December 2014.
- Consider CES for PTSD, insomnia, depression (PDF). Clinical Psychiatry News. September 2014.
- Who is this person? The emotional roller coaster of brain injury and loss. Brain Injury. Winter 2014.
- Traumatic Event Management in Afghanistan: A Field Report on Combat Operations in Regional Command South. Military Medicine. 2013.
- The Emotional Effects of War on Servicemembers and Veterans - NASW Specialty Practice Sections Annual Bulletin. 2009
- Brain Stimulator's Effects Highly Praised. National Psychologist. January-February 2008
- Healing on the Home Front - Clinical Psychiatry News. April 2007.
- The War Room - The Ohio Psychologist. August 2006.
- Continuing Psychological Aftermath of 9/11. Traumatology. March 2003.
- Psychologists, Interrogations, and Torture. - National Psychologist.
- Hypnosis: Myth, Mysticism, or Good Medicine? - Lifeline: The Newsletter of the National Chronic Pain Outreach Association, Inc. Summer 2000.
- Strong Point Ashoque.
- The Quest for Ethical Leadership in Military Medicine. Military Medicine. 1994.
Combat Stress Newsletter
- Eating Our Own or Throwing Out a Lifeline. January 2016
- Preventing Sleep Casualties. November 2014
- New PTSD Treatment Technique! August 2014
- Bridging the Gap. May 2014
- Healing and the Arts. February 2014
- Natural Healing: The Human-Animal Bond. October 2013
- Heroes & Hope. July 2013
- Parallel Universe: Guilt, Grief, and Secrets of a "Normal" Life. April 2013
- WAR: It is Written Across Your Face. January 2013.
*News articles from 2009 onward may be found on our News tab.
- Brain Stimulators Effects Highly Praised. The National Psychologist. January/February 2008
- The Real Cost of War. Playboy. Feb. 2007
- Treating War's Toll on the Mind. U.S. News & World Report. Oct. 9, 2006
- Therapy targets "at risk" troops. MSNBC News. June 7. 2006
- Soldier Support. Monitor on Psychology. April 2006
- Ohio Psy.D. overcomes challenges in Iraq. The National Psychologist. 2005
- The Power of Hypnosis. Dayton Daily News. Dec. 15, 1998
- Smooth Operation. Natural Healing.
- The Last Word: Homecoming. Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Bringing the war home. PsychotherapyNetworker.org
- Letter of Resignation from American Psychological Association. Dec. 31, 2015
- Proponent Testimony on SB5 on behalf of the National Association for the Mentally Ill. March 24, 2015
- LifeNet Newsletter. ICISF, Inc. 2015
- Post Traumatic Stress Injury (PTSI) Endorsement
Keynote Address & Podcasts
- The Trauma Therapist Project Podcast. 2015
- Fort Hood Memorial Dedication. 2015
- Veterans Treatment Court Graduation Address. Dec. 16, 2015
- The Wounds of War (PDF). Veterans Day Address to the City of Centerville, OH. Nov. 11, 2014
- Dayton Police Academy Commencement Speech (PDF). Sept. 12, 2014