Fort Hood Massacre
- Memories of Ft. Hood rampage: 'He died at my knees.' LA Times. April 9, 2015
- Fort Hood shooting victims denied pay and benefits (Video). FOX News. March 22, 2015
- The Army’s Fort Hood Disgrace. Wall Street Journal. March 19, 2015
- Fort Hood massacre victims, wounded to get Purple Hearts. Dayton Daily News. Feb. 10, 2015
- Ft. Hood Victims May Get Purple Heart, Lingering Questions Remain. TownHall.com. Dec. 8, 2014
- Retired Col. calls for Ft Hood massacre to be labeled terrorist attack. Dayton Daily News. Nov. 14, 2014
- Killeen Worried About GI's with PTSD (pdf). San Antonio Express. April 6, 2014
- Mental Health a Focus in Shooting. Dayton Daily News. April 6, 2014.
- Fort Hood Tears Down Site Of 2009 Massacre. Huffington Post. Feb. 18, 2014
- TheBlaze Investigation: How Obama and the Army Betrayed the Victims of Fort Hood. TheBlaze.com Feb. 12, 2014
Bury Their Purple Hearts at Ft. Hood. TownHall.com. Jan. 11, 2014
- Army Psychologist Helps Soldiers Heal. Dayton Daily News. Sept. 12, 2012
- Returning Home: Repeat deployments build trauma. Dayton Daily News. March 27, 2012
- Apparent suicide of soldier from Dayton reflects disturbing trend. Dayton Daily News. Dec. 5, 2010
- Healers Head to War, Bearing Their Own Wounds. Washington Post. Dec. 5, 2009
- Fort Hood Unit Deploys Despite Losses. AP. Dec. 4, 2009
- Editorial: Local Fort Hood Survivor, Other Reservists Deserve Healing. Dayton Daily News. Dec. 1, 2009
- Reservists become 'family' after Fort Hood tragedy. Dayton Daily News. Nov. 29, 2009
- Witnesses say reservist was Fort Hood hero. USA Today. Nov. 11, 2009
- Finally, a lot of lives are no longer on hold. San Antonio Express. Aug. 29, 2013
- Nidal Hasan sentenced to death for Fort Hood shooting rampage. Washington Post. Aug. 28. 2013
- Hasan sentenced to death for Fort Hood massacre. Military.com. Aug. 28, 2013.
- Victims' relatives saw grisly photos in Fort Hood shooting. Houston Chronicle. Aug. 25, 2013.
- Fort Hood shooter convicted; local survivor 'ecstatic' at verdict. Dayton Daily News. Aug. 23, 2013.
- Fort Hood Survivors to Face Gunman at Trial. Yahoo News. June 4, 2013
Second Fort Hood Attack
- Retired Col. Calls for Ft. Hood Massacre to be Labeled Terrorist Attack (PDF). Dayton Daily News. Nov. 14, 2014
- How to stop the next Fort Hood attack. TIME. April 3, 2014.
- Fort Hood Shooting Then and Now (video). CNN. April 3, 2014
- Platoni '74: Shock and awe again. Hobart and William Smith Colleges. April 4, 2014.
- Killeen residents worry about PTSD problem at Fort Hood. San Antonio Express News. April 6, 2014.
- Second Active Shooter At Fort Hood (video). FOX News. April 7, 2014
Women in the Military
- Could the Doula Model Work for Women Seeking Mental Health Care? 2015
- Women in combat plan opens opportunities. Dayton Daily News. Jan. 24, 2013
- Darkness Made Visible. WGAW. November/December 2012
- Military Women Coping With PTSD. BrainLineMilitary.org
- The police academy commencement speech every cop should read. Police1.com. March 12, 2015
- White House Intruder Seen as Victim of Iraq War. Express News. Sept. 26, 2014
- Soldiers Dying in Battle for Mental Health. Hartford Courant. April 4, 2014
- Christopher Dorner Not A Sociopath, Experts Say. Huffington Post. Feb. 14, 2013
- PTSD name change heartens advocates. Dayton Daily News. March 10, 2012.
- Deployed Soldiers Cope With Illness. Newsweek. March 13, 2010
- The War That Never Ends. WTOP. Dec. 21, 2009
- Army official: Suicides in January "Terrifying." CNN. Feb. 5, 2009
- Soldiers Self Harm: 'Anything Not to Go Back to Iraq.' Newsweek. June 7, 2008
- Special Court Helps Veterans In Trouble. The Columbus Dispatch. Dec. 14, 2015
- Platoni '74 to appear on FOX News (PDF). Hobart and William Smith Daily Update. March 20, 2015
- A Healing Force (PDF). Pulteney Street Survey. Summer 2014.
- Serving Her Country and Her Alma Mater (PDF). Wheeler Society. Summer 2014
- Local Colonel Who Survived Fort Hood Shooting Retires. Dayton Daily News. Aug. 20, 2014
- A Healing Force (PDF). Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Summer 2014
- Long War Took Toll on Local Families. Dayton Daily News. March 15, 2014